Happy Monday Glam Dolls!
I’m sure you are always hearing about beauty tricks…..but I have picked out 5 tricks that I personally love!!
- Heat your eyelash curler ~ This is by far one of the best best way to curl your eye lashes. All you need to do is heat your eyelash curler with a hair dyer for about 5 seconds. Then use the heated curler to curl your lashes and…..BAM….beautifully curled eye lashes. (Just be careful, that your eyelash curler isn’t super hot, because you don’t wanna burn your face!) Follow that with your favorite mascara (my personal fav is the Dior Show…or even sometimes I coat my lashes with vaseline; it’s so nourishing and promotes healthy lashes 🙂
- Shave with Conditioner ~ I never liked to waste money on shaving cream and I have always found that using conditioner works just as good, if not better! Helps keep my legs super soft and silky!
- Frizz Free Hair ~ Using a satin pillowcase is very important to keep hair healthy! It helps prevent breakage as you sleep and allows you to maximize your blow dried hair an extra day or two! (Lets be real, who doesn’t want that?!?!)
- Fresh Looking Skin ~ Lemon juice is a natural cleanser and toner in one. This trick used by Hollywood stars and models, keeps skin fresh, clear and evenly balanced. Just like any expensive toner- it helps to shrink the size of pores and maintain an even complexion. Apply it to cotton balls and sweep entirely over face as a major part of your cleansing routine.
- Water, Water, Water ~ I can’t even begin to tell you how important water is for you. Drinking water helps promote a radiant complexion as well as it promotes good circulation. Having good circulation is important because it prevents wrinkles and makes veins less visible, giving your skin a much healthier, natural look.
Thank you all for reading….please share with me your favorite beauty tip in the comment box below!